Tuesday, June 14, 2011

St. Louis Uncorked This Saturday

This Saturday from 3p-11p the St. Louis Uncorked Wine and Music Festival will be running downtown at Soldiers Memorial (12th and Market).  I know this isn't on the Island, but it should be a great event and our own Mardi Gras Inc. is handling the beverage sales for the event.  An added benefit is I will be bartending somewhere for the whole event so you can come pay me for beverages.  I have been told there will also be beer on hand for sale for the non-classy folks (like me).  If you are interested in volunteering on Saturday, email me at ryan(at)iLoveSoulard.com and I can put you in touch with important people.

Here's the music schedule:

3:00 - 4:00 PM: Drew Mantia Band 

4:30 PM – 5:30 PM: HoneyVox 

6:00 – 7:00 PM: Zack Weber 

7:30 PM – 9:00 PM: Roland Johnson & The Voodoo Blues Band 

9:30 PM – 11:00 PM: Nikko Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment