Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Clownvis Visits Soulard

Last night, I had the pleasure of meeting Clownvis Presley, the King of Clowns.  I was just sitting at iTap minding my own business when a wedding party strolled in.  I get to talking to one of the guys and turns out he used to live in Soulard and now lives in LA. When I asked him what he did out there, he said he did some comedy shows.....as a character named Clownvis. He also apparently did a show at Off Broadway a couple days ago.
    Being as he was in the wedding, he was in plainclothes. Also, the bride and his date probably would have killed him if he was in the wedding as Clownvis.  He said he lived in Soulard for two years and was glad to be able to get back.  Here's the video of his awesome audition for "America's Got Talent" from last season.



No comments:

Post a Comment