Monday, July 4, 2011

You Probably Don't Go To Tucker's Enough

I went to Tucker's Place on 12th the other day for dinner.  If you are like me, you probably don't frequent this great place enough.  Amazing food, great prices, and great specials. They hit all of those. Check out this list of awards they have won. I'm not a big steak guy, but people love their steaks.  If you are looking to take a date out on the Island, I would put Tucker's and Sage up as your two best bets.


I went with the "Monster Fish" Sandwhich for $5.95, which happens to also be the Friday Lunch Special.  That sucker was huge.  Like, I'm talking as big as my head, and I have a big head.  It also came with fries.  I only ate half of it, but that may have been because I had a Double-Down from KFC earlier in the day.  It was still tasty reheated the next day, which is always a great sign.


Tucker's has some really good specials on food and drinks.  The lunch special is probably the best on the Island.  For $8.45 you get the daily special, side, and a beverage. The side could be a soup or side salad and the beverage can be draft beer, house wine, or well drink. That's a deal.  The special is available Mon-Sat until 4pm.  Check the menu for the daily special and make a point to go soon.

Here are the Happy Hour deals, available in the downstairs bar area only.

MONDAY - FRIDAY (3:00 - 6:00 PM
$2.00 Domestic Longnecks
$1.75 Domestic Draft Pints
1/2 Price Appetizers
1/2 Price Pizza

Monday night is Industry Night with specials available 3p-Midnight in the bar
$2.00 Domestic Longnecks
$1.75 Domestic Draft Pints
1/2 Price Appetizers
1/2 Price Pizza
1/2 Price Burgers

Check out Frugal Fridays for a nice place to chill out on Friday night after 9p.
$1 Bottles (Miller Light, Coors Light, PBR, Stag, Miller High Life, MGD 64)
$2 Dekuyper Burst Shots
$3 Frugal Bombs (Cherry or Grape Vodka)

No comments:

Post a Comment