Voting for the Poster Contest this year will be held on Oct. 21 & 22 from 6p-10p at Soulard Station (12th & Gravois).
Here are the details per the email. Note the following: You do NOT have to adhere to the parade theme, Famous Threesomes.
Fri & Sat Oct 21 & 22 – 6-10 p.m. – 2011 Soulard Mardi Gras Poster Contest – at Soulard Station, 1911 S. 12th Street. Cast your vote for next year’s poster and t-shirts. Top eight posters selected by popular vote will be reviewed by a panel of judges for final selection. Poster contest entries must be delivered to Market Grill, 728 Lafayette by 2 p.m. on October 21. For more information, contact the Soulard Business Association via Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Guidelines for poster submissions:
· Final Size: 24 x 30 – scale your submission appropriately.
· Any reproducible medium will be accepted: painting, drawing, photography, digital media, collage, etc.
· Submitting artists can be of any age.
· Adherence to the parade theme is NOT mandatory.
· Any submissions using copyrighted images will be disqualified.
· Any artist can submit as many entries as they like.
· All submissions must include the words: “Soulard Mardi Gras”, the Soulard Star imge and the festival dates – January 6-February 21, 2012