Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brunch Coming To Market Grill

Starting this Saturday, Market Grill will be saving brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-3pm.  I was lucky enough to get to sample some of the dishes tonight.  I'm not a food reviewer, nor do I try to be.  Here's what I believe I had:


  • Biscuit&Duck gravy
  • Biscuit &Sausage gravy with spinach and a poached egg
  • Biscuit with sausage, eggs, pepperjack cheese and sausage gravy
  • French toast
  • Some sort of breakfast scrambler with goat cheese and walnuts
I enjoyed all of the dishes more than I thought I would.  Also on the menu will be breakfast tacos with green chilies and pancakes among other dishes.

I am most excited about the Build your own Biscuit concept. You start with a biscuit and then you choose from a list of ingredients.  Choose from a variety of different gravies, meats, cheeses and vegetables for a nominal add-on.  Think Square One's macaroni and burger nights

Here are some pictures.  I kept forgetting to take a picture before we started eating.

In the coming weeks, look for something special involving a classic Saturday morning Soulard Market stroll drink.  If you happen to guess what it is, don't tell Katie I gave you hints.




No comments:

Post a Comment