Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Recycle Your Unwanted Electronics


I have an old CRT computer monitor that is no longer a thing apparently. I will be recycling it on Thursday and getting it out of my house, finally. Do you have something to recycle?  Get it done on Thursday. Here's the entry from the Blaster.

Thu, Nov 15 – 11L30 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Electronic Recycling Event -  FREE - open to residents of Soulard and general public. At the Anheuser Busch Tour Center Parking lot at Lynch and 12th Streets. Items can include computers, televisions, monitors, vacuums, satellite receivers, stereos, phones, microwaves, large or small appliances, hair dryers, calculators, cables, cords, power tools, chargers, printers, cameras, etc – basically anything with a cord or battery. Limit of 3 televisions per car. Lawn and garden equipment will be accepted IF the gas is removed.  Recycling by Midwest Recycling Center. (see their website - http://www.midwrc.net/  - for info on how they handle sensitive and private info.)

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog and thanks for given information about recycling.
    I am always looking out to electronic recycling in san diego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my mini warehouse, I have stacks of old CPUs ,CRT monitors, keyboards, mouses and cords. I'll check out your link for further processing. Thanks for the alert.

    furniture hauling services CT

    ReplyDelete