Thursday, April 7, 2011

Get A Brewski With A Free Glass Tonight at iTap

Growing up, I remember going to Busch with my dad and hearing the usher holler "Anybody want a sodee with a free straw"? Now that I am semi grown up, the thought of getting a beer with a free glass is enough to make me plan my evening around it.  If you live in Soulard and have a kitchen, you probably have at least one cabinet full of bright colored cups from Llywelyn's.  You may even have so many that you make pyramids out of them like I did.  It's time to expand your collection into glassware.

Tonight (Thurs Apr 7) at the International Tap House they are hosting another "Pint Night", this one with Big Sky Brewery out of Missoula, Montana. You may have had their Moose Drool around town or, like myself you may already be drooling over getting a Cowboy Coffee Porter on tap this evening.  The deal is you buy a Big Sky beer, you get a glass. It's that simple.  Don't be a douche and demand you get five glasses if you order five beers, the offer is only while supplies last.  Deal starts at 7pm this evening.  If the schedule is like most Thursdays, Adam Stanley will start playing around 8 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment