Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Llywelyn's Changes Things Up

So I went into Llywelyn's last night to find they had made some changes to the specials.  The two most notable ones are:


  • No more "All Day Happy Hour" on Mondays. Happy Hour still goes 3p-6p M-F and 10p-Close Sun-Thurs.
  • No more "$1 Burgers" 6p-10p on Tuesdays.  This has been replaced by $5 Flatbreads 6p-9p
Don't get me wrong, I love Llywelyn's and they treat me well, but I don't know about these changes.  The flatbreads are good, but $1 burgers was a pretty cool event to invite friends to. And I would rather spend $5 on 5 burgers than one flatbread, but that's just me.

Another change that I hope isn't permanent was to the PBR situation.  Gone are the 12-oz bottles for $2.  In their place are 16-oz cans for $3.  That's just a little more per ounce, for you folks without a calculator.  You can still get regular bottles of Busch Bavarian for $2

Remember these changes weren't made by the people at the Soulard location.  Don't get angry with them like some customers did last night.  If you want to voice your opinion, email them through their website.  Also, note that the website hasn't been changed to reflect the new Monday situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment