Thursday, July 5, 2012

SeenInSoulard #91

So some d-bag, who obviously has super-human strength, decided to help improve the men's bathroom shared by iTap and Epic. A brand new Dyson hand dryer Airblade hand dryer was recently installed to compliment the paper towel dispensers that d-bags, who are probably friends with the other d-bag, continually deface and mess with. The first d-bag decided that the second paper towel dispenser was now redundant and could be removed. As you would expect, no one is grateful for the first d-bag's actions and would appreciate him moving to Canada and staying out of Soulard.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to step up and donate a paper towel dispenser. I am not a Soulard resident however I practically live there at my friend’s house. I happen to have a new dispenser and no where to put it, and it’s yours if you want it. If you are the appropriate contact for I-Tap or Epic Pizza email me and I will install it promptly no charge of course!
    ryangremminger1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete