Wednesday, May 13, 2015

SeenInSoulard #132: Soulard Budweiser Coasters


Here's a coaster I got with my beer recently. Word is the Anheuser-Busch made custom coasters for several other neighborhoods in St. Louis as well.



It's definitely cool having this special Soulard coaster and I'm thankful that A-B did this. (Note: I've decided to no longer give InBev any credit for anything positive because they are killing Anheuser-Busch.) I feel like it is worth noting how different the sign is in reality versus the coaster. Here's the sign in the real world.


I'm sure there were probably some logistics behind not using "Soulard Farmers Market" on the coaster, but I just found that change a bit off when I first saw it. The coasters are still pretty cool to see around, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment